My name is Fisiwe (Fi) Muvirimi, I am the founder of Wellrestorer. The following are my qualifications:
- BSc Honours Physiotherapist
- MSc in Public Health
- Level 2 Certificate in Nutrition and Health Level 2
- Level 4 Certificate in Cancer Management and Exercise Rehabilitation
- Level 3 Certificate in Stress Management
- Certificate in Deep Tissue Massage Therapy
- I am registered with the Health Care Professional Council and a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).
I have experience working in various health settings such as occupational health, case management, musculoskeletal clinics and government assessment centres. Part of my experience has been involved with implementing and delivering health and wellbeing interventions, as well as workshops either on a one to one basis or in group settings. I have experience of treating various conditions such as work related injuries, whiplash injuries, spinal conditions, cancer treatment related symptoms, chronic conditions (osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic pain syndrome and fibromyalgia, to name a few). I have also supported and provided well-being advice to individuals suffering with mental health conditions which include stress, low mood, anxiety and depression.
When you choose Wellrestorer, you are choosing a service that values finding fulfilment in life, despite physical, emotional and mental health challenges..
Contact us on 07394401014 to schedule a Free 15 Minute consultation.